Sundays 10:30 – 11:30
9 Russell Street
Little Horton Lane
Bradford Quaker Meeting House
About Bradford Quaker Meeting
Bradford Quaker Meeting House is in a modern building on the edge of Bradford city centre. The building and grounds are shared with Unitarians and are situated in a residential street. The first Quaker Meeting House in Bradford was built in 1689 at Goodmansend. In 1849 the site was sold to the Lancashire and Yorkshire Railway Company and it now lies under Bradford Interchange. Bradford Friends also care for a historic Quaker burial ground at Idle, on the edge of Bradford.
The main meeting room is on the ground floor and is wheelchair accessible.
A hearing loop is available.
Children’s activities are available by arrangement. Use the contact details below for more information.
Rooms are available for hire at this Meeting House. Use the contact details below for more information.
Travel and parking
- Bradford Quaker Meeting House is within half a mile of Bradford bus and rail station, and the city centre.
- There is free parking right outside.
- Buses 640, 641 and 268 all stop close to the Meeting House. Alight at Trinity Road, Little Horton Lane.
For enquiries about Bradford Quaker Meeting, please use the form below or ring 01274 586526